Why is the First Text To a Girl the Most Crucial One?
You should be using callback humor in your first text to a girl. Otherwise, you’re wasting your time with this lead and the interaction may potentially turn sour just because she may send the dreaded “who’s this?” text. That puts you into murky water and a qualifying frame that you want to avoid. Chasing her is never the way to go especially in the first text message. Always sign your text messages in your first text to a girl. Remember this golden rule of your first text: when you’re texting a girl you like, you must include some funny content and sign your name.
“Jenna the banker! Don’t stay out too late, you have to be up early to foreclose on that orphanage of blind kids, you’ll need to be fresh!! Nice meeting you. 🙂 – Johnny”
An israeli girl
“Hey Israel…seeing as you’re from the holy land, do I have to write to your parents and get your dad’s permission before I txt you? It’s a sin to talk to boys over there right? Let me know. 😉 – Johnny”
This crucial part of your interaction is vital to get right to further build upon it later. Otherwise you’re risking of burning your lead to the ground and ruining your chances. Avoid it at all costs by simply following the above structure.
As your game improves and you become a more advanced player, you can purposely “set up” the initial conversation with opportunities for Callback humor. You’re preparing your battle ground before the war so to speak. You’re setting it up in your favor so you’re playing the game on your terms without her really knowing it.
Setting up callback humor helps you build more attraction. The majority of you in your first text to a girl try to engage her with logical based interview style questions like “where are you from?” “what do you do?” “where did you go to school?” and other overused topics with no emotional element to it. This is an extremely boring conversation for women and that kills attraction quickly. Why would a woman want to sit though a 30 minute boring interview with a guy that she has no emotional connection with?
Where Does Callback Humor Come From in Your First Text to a Girl?
- Your conversation that you had with her
- Social stereotypes that apply to either one of you
- Typical Geo Stereotypes based on where you two live
- Any inside jokes when you met including role playing
- Any fact about her you can twist into a joke
Thus, you should force yourself to build attraction in a way that allows you to later text her with some callback humor so that your conversations are emotionally stimulating.
Setting up Callback Humor for your first text to a girl causes positive emotions to be associated with you.
- Let’s say that you give a woman a nickname in the initial interaction. When you call or text her and call her by that nickname, she’ll immediately feel that positive state again when she met you. It’s that quick and easy and that cause of positive energy should always be you.
Setting up Callback Humor distinguishes you from all the other average dudes she met.
- A woman will be more inclined to remember you if you call or text her using Callback Humor from when you first met. Previously, we mentioned how often women give out their phone number. When almost all the other guys that she meets are saying the exact same boring stuff on their first phone call or text message. The way to stand out is to use callback humor.