Top 10 Mistakes When Texting Girls
Texting girls is a big part of game and seduction. Here is a list of things that you must consider when texting girls.
- A phone number is not a date; it is merely a chance at a date. That’s how women view it and you have to adopt this mentality straight away.
- Use call-back humour on your first text/phone call always. Rule of thumb.
- The most beautiful women get approached regularly and give their phone numbers out quite often. You’re not aware what is happening in her life, so don’t feel discouraged if the number doesn’t lead anywhere.
- You must adopt an “abundance” mentality and view numbers as a chance to improve your game further and practice until you burn the number to the ground.
- You should have a strong solid connection wit her during your interaction and “get the girl” there and not waste your time on the phone as much.
- A good idea is to take her on an instant date initially or create a strong level of comfort before taking the number while you meet her.
- Focus on creating a love bubble between you two and time bridge in the following manner: a) Asking what she has planned for the week b) telling her what you have planned for the week c) discussing other topics without attempting to make plans; and d) later on, at a high point in the conversation, casually extending an invite to an event that you had mentioned. Frame it as a date and make sure she understands that it’s not a casual hangout between two friends.
- Create a subtle connection with her that makes her feel she’s very different from other women and that you want to get to know her.
- Don’t ask for the number in a permission seeking way, but rather say “ Here, give me your number “ which implies already that she was giving it to you already anyway and you had no doubt in your mind that she would give you her number.
- Text her a few hours later with a signed text message (your name) or program your number into her phone if possible on the spot. This is a crucial element, so she has no excuse and you don’t get the dreaded “ Who’s this? “ text back. Texting girls on the spot in the middle of the conversation is a good idea to get a text chain going and it gets good laughs. “I just met this (tease/descriptive word relatable to her like; sensual, clumsy, ) girl and she’s really charming”
Texting girls is like any other skill. You fail, you practice, you fail, you practice and eventually you get better at it. Practice makes perfect. Have realistic expectations.
Leave me a comment below and share this if you found it useful.