Why is Learning Body Language Crucial for Daygame?
Why would you need to start learning body language now?
Here are your 5 tips on why learning body language is a crucial thing:
1) Body language is a crucial element in the PUA community because it sub-communicates your identity, confidence and other elements of your approach. Learning body language is important because that’s actually 80% of attraction, rather than what you say. Your body language communicates your inner insecurities, fears, neediness and many other aspects of approach you are not aware of.
2) Your lack of emotional control, like being nervous, can easily be seen in your body language and this will be reflected and picked up by the girl rather quickly. If you failed at learning body language properly, this will cause you to fail in creating attraction building. Whether you’re practicing daygame or club game, learning body language plays a huge role in your success with women. Standing up-straight and avoiding leaning in like you’re too needy creates a completely different dynamic and outcome.
3) Looking straight into her eyes, without breaking eye contact also creates a very interesting dynamic, because it projects your dominance onto the girl. She feels it and it creates something of a spark in the woman and communicates your core confidence to her. This usually happens when you have a relaxed posture and your shoulders are not tense and relaxed. Your head isn’t cocked forward like you’re lingering on every word she says to you.
4) Keeping too much of a distance between each other when you stop her like you’re avoiding invading her personal space is bad. You’re direct in your approach so you should be fairly close to her and invading her personal just enough, instead of standing too far back and constantly leaning in.
5) Standing too far, creates a constant chasing effect especially on a busy street and if you can’t hear her properly and you’re standing too far, you should move in one step closer. Standing very close to her also creates a sexual presence to your approach and with a strong, but relaxed eye contact (eye brows relaxed and facial muscles loose with a smile) you can create sexual tension.
Cheers daygamer, these 5 tips will help you understand why learning body language is essential in daygame or other types of venues.