How To Pick Up Women In A Busy Place?
1) If you want to understand how to pick up women in a busy place, the first thing you have to consider is the environment you’re in. Judge the “energy” of the atmosphere. Look at the traffic flow, if it’s a busy street, busy subway station, take note. The other thing you must understand is the time constraint. This means most of your interactions are going be fairly quick. My advice is, if you’re starting out with daytime approaching, this is not a place for a beginner. You will feel too overwhelmed, and get discouraged quickly, because this type of fast pick up is a very edgy, clear cut, high rolling one, that requires excellent, tight game control. This is also going to be a fairly fast paced dynamic interaction, and one that forces quick decision making and strong closing skills. You have to overpower the women with your strong man vibe quite quickly and create attraction in seconds, not minutes.
2) Next, if you want to know how to pick up women in a busy place, when you’re on your way to work and waiting for a train, subway or just walking to your car, you must figure out how pressed you are for time. How much time does she probably have to offer you? If the woman, looks like she is in a huge rush, you have to come in with a stronger vibe and higher energy.
3) However, I recommend to leave those alone as people experiencing “tunnel vision syndrome” in the morning are still to “asleep” to be in the moment and stop for you so to speak with them. However, don’t turn that into one of your “favorite excuses” that you store in your “Top 100 excuses why I can’t learn how to pick up women in a busy place” box. My suggestion is simply that, a suggestion, and not something written in stone. Experiment for yourself and find your optimal strategy, tonality, delivery, and body language. Your first 10 pick ups will suck even if you’re an average daygamer who gets numbers but not quite at the advanced level.
4) When you get a sense for the environment, figure out traffic patterns and which women are “more available so to speak”. When I say “more available” I don’t mean that they have a less bitchy look, I mean that perhaps she’s not walking very quickly, running or maybe she is waiting for the same subway you are. You don’t have to throw in time constraints in these types of interactions because it’s obvious you’re both not gonna be there forever, stuck in the abyss of awkwardness and praying for the interaction to end.
5) Make sure that when you stop the woman, you come in with energy suitable for the environment. If you want to pick up women in a busy place, you must absolutely usea direct opener and deliver your opener in a clear tone, in a slower type of manner like “you’re sucking her in” to your slower paced reality. Deliver it like you would if you saw a friend, with normal pace, keep strong eye contact and be physical right of the bad. That means, touching her hair, and saying something like “I love the way your hair just flows so freely” with an admiring look and an expressing cheeky smile on your face. Expressing yourself like that shows that you know how to pick up women and you do it consistently, which the women feel subconsciously and get attracted to that.
6) As a final thought on how to pick up women in a busy place, you have to know what you’re gonna say, how you’re gonna say it, and be one step ahead the whole way through. These types of interactions speed up fairly quickly, because you’re probably only gonna have a couple minutes with the woman, 5 minutes at most. I would deem this kind of thing, a high risk, high reward kind of pick up. As far as flakes go, they are pretty much the same as any other cold approach pick ups. If you got some understanding on hot to pick up women in a busy place from this article, keep in mind these 6 key principles I discussed and drop us a line below.
If you have a funny fail story on how to pick up women in a busy place, drop us a line.