Read Female Body Language in Daygame
Female body language is very subtle
The hotter the woman, the more subtle she is with her body language. The list below is indicative of potential signs and women are not aware of these signs because they’re deeply rooted in her subconscious. These are not “written in stone” rules, but rather indicators. You can learn more about the female body language in-depth about it in the Daygame Blueprint series.
1. Her Crossing Legs. If you’ve stopped her on the street and delivered your approach in a strong breaking rapport tonality with emotion behind your direct opener, you may notice her cross her legs within just after one or two minutes into the interaction. If she has crossed her legs, that means she is hooked. She wants you to keep the interaction going, but don’t jump in to “save the day” when silence happens.
2. Eye Contact. If you manage to create magnetic and strong eye contact with her, and you get sexual attraction. The way you create sexual attraction is to fix her with your eye contact, that’s more than “plain nice” attraction you will see a “spark” in her eyes and that’s how you know you’ve gotten her vagina wet. Intense eye contact is hot, and penetrating laser eye contact is key to getting her wet.
3. Fixing Her Clothes, hair or checking her nails. Once you see these signs, you know you’ve successfully gotten the woman attracted. However, this is pure attraction and not sexual attraction. Don’t confuse sexual attraction and simple “I like you” “I fancy you” kind of attraction. These are quite different and are worlds apart.
4. Animated, over exaggerated hand movements while she’s rocking back and forth while speaking to you. If you notice her light up in facial expressions and getting somewhat excited you have successfully gotten her attracted.
5. Shoulder Touching or touching her elbows while speaking to you. This is a rare sign in female body language. This happens less than hair touching or other signs, but be aware of this one, as it’s more common in shy girls.
Cheers daygamer, leave us comments below.