How To Text a Girl Using Proper Phone Game
How to text a girl is such a common sticking point for many people entering the PUA community. This is especially a big problem for daygamers because they’re constantly playing the numbers game or doing beast-mode approaching and collecting leads. I’ve decided to cover some basic points on how to text a girl using phone game.
1. Maintain the same investment levels. If she texts you 2 lines, don’t text her 15 lines telling her how special you think she is. So many guys get carried away with texting a girl because they’re happy she’s replying. In reality less is more! The less you text her and less often, the more she’ll see that you’re non-needy. When she doesn’t text you back for hours or days and you think about it and it hurts your feelings, girls often feel the same way when you take a long time to reply and it peaks their curiosity when you don’t text back right away or take days to reply to something. It hits their emotions as much as it hits you and sometimes even more.
What to Text a Girl if She’s Being Bad or Flaky?
2. Punish her lack of responsiveness. If she’s replying to texting consistently and being good then you should give her attention. However, if she happens to stop responding abruptly or is responding with days in between every text or takes long hours to respond to something that’s your cue to “punish her”. You should consider something like a ping text “I hate you girl” without any exclamation marks or anything of that nature. Just a plain and simple “I hate you girl”. This can also be used for revitalizing old numbers or re-initiating contact. Another one, that’s less aggressive for a girl who was good but turned into a bad one, or is being flaky, you could text “Hey girl, I bet you’re at a salon doing nails” or “Doberman or Poodle“
3. Phone Game follows KISS principle meaning keep it simple stupid. If you ever don’t know what to text, keep it as simple as you possibly can and avoid essay long texts. Treat her texts like she’s your little annoying sister who’s been bugging you all week. Maintain a casual flirtatious vibe and avoid going sexual in the beginning. That’s creepy and gives the girl a weird vibe about you. If you haven’t been sexual with her yet, sexting her is a really bad idea from the start especially after you just met.
4. Don’t be overly “bitey” in your texts. There is no need to neg a girl too much or impose your frame on her if she’s compliant and responds well to your texts. Monitor your levels of “punishment” and your lack of responsiveness if she’s good. Treat her the same way she treats you. It comes off as too try hard and you’re being a little bit of a “dick” and punish her for no reason or stop replying. This can work against you. Don’t do it! A girl that doesn’t know you well yet, may easily misunderstand your kind of specific humor, especially in texts. Thus, sending her “negging” texts is not required unless she’s giving you trouble or not responding well.
Is it a Good Idea to Only Text Girls or Should You Just Call?
- Texting a girl a few times is a really good idea so she has you saved in her phone and get a little bit of “banter” going. Many say you should not call ever and some say you should always call. It depends on the investment levels, whether she’s a texter or not and if it’s an overkill to call her if you can get her out on a date with just texts. I think it’s a good idea TO BE A MAN and CALL HER! You’re there to get the girl on a date. That’s how you stand out today, because everyone is always texting. Phone calls from guys are rare nowadays because people are lazy. However monitor your investment levels and hers. There is no need to call if she’s replying and investing a lot and replying to all your texts instantly. However, it’s a bold move and shows her you’re confident if you call. It also eliminates a lot of possibility for “misunderstood texts”. Pick up your iPhone and call her after you build up some momentum over texts. See my “what to text a girl” post on how to build up initial momentum.
- Texting girls is in itself an art just like picking up girls in daytime or clubs. It’s not a precise science. So don’t sweat it if you screw it up! You can learn more about it in the Text and Phone Game.