1 Crazy Trick You Didn’t Know About PUA Text Game
Many guys get easily frustrated with Text and Phone Game. A lot of you get to the point of getting a number but can never get anything going with it because you set unrealistic expectations, lack patience and have poor mindsets and weak inner game.
However, no matter how goo you get at Text and Phone Game, You’ll NEVER be able to convert all phone numbers into dates.
- You should focus on the process.
- Learn to expect and accept flakes as part of the dating process.
- As you get more reference points (experience) you will have less and less “flakiness”.
However, flakes will remain an unavoidable part of your dating process so enjoy while it lasts because soon they’ll be practically non-existent.
If you want to truly get good at Text and Phone Game, then adopt the mindset:
- Where calling and texting women is just another fun game you play.
- Do not attach any outcome, identity, self-esteem, or confidence to results.
- Basically don’t focus on outcomes or results.
- Look at the process & enjoy being in the moment rather than texting her to get a date.
Thus, Text and Phone Game can be viewed as cold calling in sales. Just as in cold calling, some leads will translate into sales and some will not. However, you won’t make a sale if you do not follow-up on your leads. Moreover, the failures are part of the success that you will get to when time comes. It will happen gradually.
PUA Text Game – 1 Crazy Trick: Callback Humor
Callback humor is when you reference humorous parts of the interaction from your initial meeting with a woman and use it to create humor in your texts and phone calls. Callback humor is a crucial tool. It allows you to make statements instead of asking questions, show an intelligent and creative side of your true personality, and force her emotional state back into a positive one when she first met you.
This is a slight NLP trick, that forces her to develop “excitement” every time she interacts with you and feel good emotions. It’s like you’re developing an addiction in her and giving her an opportunity to “taste the rainbow”.
After meeting a women and getting her phone number, most guys would leave something similar to the following voice/text message:
“Hey Jenna, this is Johnny. It was nice to meet you last night at Gringos Bar. Give me a call sometime.”
This is most likely not gonna result in anything unless Johnny fucked her brains out because it’s a weak, low value and boring text message.
Consider this example with PUA Text Game:
Let’s say that Johnny Met Jenna on campus and found out she’s studying to be a vet and she mentioned she didn’t have one so he teased her about it. Having this in mind he could leave a message like this:
“Hey Jenna, this is Johnny. I just wanted to let you know that you application for Cat Clinician was rejected because our customers would be upset if they knew you were a vet with no pet. Ahahhah…hope you’re having a good day, give me a call! My number is 111-111-1111“
Why Does This Work?
- Johnny doesn’t specify where they met because he’s already assuming she remembers where they met (his name should already be in her phone)
- He’s confident, maintaining his congruent funny and entertaining tone with a small brief message.
More on Text and Phone Game here….